Sunday, February 13, 2011

To My Valentine.......My Wife....My Best Friend.....

Well there’s lot2 rite abt my best friend….I mean 1024 words is seriously tooo few to describe her (ahaha I know ye ik ghisa pita sa dialogue he) BRIEFLY.isspe to book chap sakte hai woh novel type ki.hehe

Ahemm

Kheir .

Shes a gr8 woman who luvs her Pani Puri vry much and yes before I forget,Veg Chowmein gravy type..

Innocent an xited most of de times..

Shez like a kiddo,but yaar capable of being a gud frend, and sometime thinks like an 80yr old granny also.n takes matured decisions.she has a sharp brain .n has sometimes mood swing prob..lolzz

Gud sense of humour..never minds the crap I do with her

Teasing her is like a habit of all of me..hehe

But she never minds it..being  very gud, helpful,frank,n frendly r not the only qualities she's got.

Da greatest of her qualities is her non-stop advice to me She's my biggest critic..(She is also convinced about my idiocy,one area where she's never been able to do much)

As regards compatability quotient between us,dont even dare to ask...there's nothing on this earth where our opinions/tastes/likes match.Be it food ,movies,books,TV serials(She a die hard fan of Ekta Kapoor) or bringing up a child.She's more of a Moral Science Teacher and I am a Cool Dad!!!!

But then as they say Opposites Attract....and rightly so... Or As George Levinger says,"What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are but how you deal with incompatibility"

Uff and da real best thing bout her is shez water clear by heart...and trust me its fun being with her and can never afford 2 lose her in life..

Chal Dipti abhi hawa main na uud.

Mera matha khati  hain aur apne aap ko VEGETARIAN kehti hain....

Be Mine Valentine,"You and Me.Together Forever."To the woman I'd marry all over again"

I am reminded of Yash Raj Film song from Fanaa.....Mere haath me tera haath hon ..Sari janatein mere saath hon...

Tu jo pass ho phir kya ye jahan Tere pyar mai hon jau Fanaa

Happy Valentine Day....



Inputs of the above piece of musing of mine came to some extent my daughter Khyatee......specially the lingo I used...I am Grammar nazi,using the language as above was definitely not my cup of Tea... Tried, Nevertheless..

4 comments:

brat said...

Touche !

Unknown said...

Applauds applauds!!

to a a brave heart who can say so, the sweetest of words otherwise await reaching the hearts,

congrats and blessings to the lovely couple!

Touchwood!

Mayuri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rajesh Thakkar said...

a big thanks to Brat Cals and Sangeeta Suneja...a feeble attempt was made to express the feelings...thankx a lot once again..