Friday, July 29, 2011

My Paa

My daughter Khyatee does it again on a Sunday Morning:

Should I call it a POETIC JUSTICE>>>>>



My Dad is a common Man,

Of BBC and News Channels he is a Fan.



His favorite subject is Mathematics.

And yes,he has his own way with figure Tactics



In all his deeds he is very Truthful

His methods in Life are very Human &Tactful.....



He loves Economics

And is also interested in Politics...



Can rattle facts and figures Extempore

And makes me feel a MORON..!!!!!



He is very kind and sweet

And every one likes his FB updates and Tweets



And that is why I say

East or West

My Dad is the best.........



Hurray.............



Khyatee Thakkar

Stnd 1X

Akola

.

2 comments:

Purba said...

I love the beautiful relationship you and your daughter share :)

Me and math have always had a rocky relationship.

Rajesh Thakkar said...

Thankx Purba ...My daughter was thrilled when I showed her your comments....